Indoor Cat Duck & Lentils Recipe
Our feline friends require rich protein to stay fit and healthy.
With 82% of proteins coming from real meat like duck, chicken and turkey, your cat will be sure to get the amino acids they need to build strong muscles and bounce back from a day of play. Our low carbohydrate ingredients and advanced probiotics insure they're getting the nutrition they deserve.
In fact, compare our top four ingredients against the brand you're currently feeding your pouncing little tigers.
AVAILABLE IN 2 LB, 5 LB AND 12 LB BAGS.
- Grain-free formula ideal for indoor cats and formulated free of potatoes or tapioca.
- Deboned duck, chicken meal, turkey meal and deboned cod listed as the top 4 ingredients, this product is forged with 82% animal-based proteins.
- A balanced amount of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids nourish your cat’s skin and help promote a beautiful shiny coat.
- Powered by a pure probiotic strain that supports gastrointestinal health. Also an ideal diet for cats who need a low-carbohydrate and low-glycemic diet.
- Dried chicory root, dried kelp, vitamin C and vitamin E promote overall health , while vitamin A and taurine support vision and healthy heart function.
Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Deboned Cod, Whole Peas, Lentils, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Kelp, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Dl-Methionine, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Iron Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxidine Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||40.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||17.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.0% max|
|VITAMIN A||2,250 IU/kg min|
|VITAMIN E||300 IU/kg min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||3.2% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.5% min|
|ASCORBIC ACID||65 mg/kg min|
|BACILLUS COAGULANTS||80,000,000 CFU/lb min|