Ultra Releaf Hemp Oil 300 MG CBD Liposome
Liposome Hemp Oil 300 includes an Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Oil extracted using a supercritical CO2 extraction method. This product is perfect for medium to large breed dogs that require the use of food to take supplements. It has no known contraindications (won’t interfere with other medications) and no known negative side effects.
Key Product Features:
Administered during mealtime
Mixed with Sustainably Sourced Wild Alaskan Red Pollock Oil
- NOT psychoactive and will not get your pets “high”
- NOT marijuana
- Considered by many scientists to be the ultimate “superfood”
- Completely safe even in large quantities
- A complete protein containing all 20 amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids
- Excellent source of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids
- Loaded with anti-oxidants including vitamin E and beta carotene
- High in easily digestible fiber
- A great source of the B vitamins
- Rich in calcium, zinc, magnesium and many other important minerals
Full spectrum hemp extract including naturally occurring CBD
Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Pollock Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Gum.
Bottle Potency Composition
Each dropper contains 10mg being Active CBD
Each bottle contains 300mg being Active CBD
About Pet Releaf Liposome Hemp Oil:
Liposome Hemp Oil 300 is an innovative technology that allows this Full Spectrum Hemp Oil to be administered during mealtime. Beyond convenient administration, it is 3x more bioavailable than standard CBD hemp oils when administered during mealtime, giving pet parents 3x more usage out of a single bottle. It is intended for those dogs and cats that need a higher potency product and requires the use of food to take supplements. 100% hemp is grown at the largest Certified USDA Organic hemp farm in the United States. They planted a specialized strain, PR-33, grown specifically with pets in mind. Since they use the entire plant (seeds and stalks), this Liposome Hemp Oil provides all the benefits of CBD while also providing a multitude of additional benefits provided by the terpenes and flavonoids.