The Dog's Best Friend Game
UPDATE: The manufacturer is OUT of this product. However, the good news is that they have resolved the issue that caused the P-65 WARNING and the game should be back-in-stock February 2024. We appreciate your patience!
ATTENTION: Unfortunately, this game is currently defective due to a chemical agent on one of the playing pieces that is toxic to dogs and humans. We will not be carrying this product again until the issue is resolved by the manufacturer. The game carries a P-65 WARNING and is still being sold at other retailers. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Family Game Night Finally Includes the Dog!
(Dog not included)
- New Innovation in brain game play for family game nights.
- Encourages connection, positive reinforcement training and FUN for the WHOLE family (2 legged and 4)
- Game designed for adults and children 8+
- Training tips and methods are built into the minigames; also included are 5 extra Training Tip cards
- Game contains: 81 challenge cards; 5 training tip cards; 8 plastic cups; 1 no-slip playing mat; 2 plush dog toys; 1 sand timer; Rule Sheet and LOTS of FUN!
- Make it a casual hangout! The game is not only for families but for friends, colleagues, and casual backyard get togethers. Gather those you want to hang out with and bring your dog along - everyone can have fun!
- Not feeling social? That is ok! The Dog's Best Friend Game™ has a solo play option. So grab your favorite four-legged friend and enjoy!
- 5 levels of difficulty to engage humans from 8 and up and dogs with various levels of training
- Some minigames are harder than others. If a minigame is too hard for you or your dog, feel free to pass on that card or modify in a way that works for everyone
PLEASE NOTE: Orders intended for Christmas delivery must be placed no later than 11/22/2023. Thank you!